Bad day Hair Cut,...

Monday, June 05, 2006
Pagi ini waktu ngaca di cermin, aku bener2 ngeliat sosok yang enggak banget. dunno why? but it's suck to think that my mood wasn't good enough. My eyes...why there was a black circle surround it? i was looked like horrible..and guess what? i thought hard for me to smile,...i'm sick, and i just want to throw out these damn pc. look at my face? what was these complexion?....and last, my hair? what kind of hair like this? its's stuck, some part of my hair was stand. uuurgh gw total sial hari ni.........
 
posted by ZachiRa at 7:58 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 8:58 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
  At 5:35 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
  At 4:32 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Best regards from NY! » » »